Graduation and Promotion Requirements
- Earn 23.5 credits.
- English: English 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Mathematics: Algebra 1, Geometry and Algebra 2
- Math Elective: Pre-Calculus
- Science: Physical Science, Biology and Chemistry
- Science Elective: Physics and Environmental Science
- Social Studies: World History, African-American History, American History and Social Science
- Social Studies Elective: 120 hours Community/Institutional Service
- World Languages (2 credits)
- Health/Physical Education (1.5 credits)
- Two Arts and Humanities Electives
- Two Additional Electives
- Complete a Multidisciplinary/Service Learning project.
- Complete 120 hours of community service and earn 1.0 for “institutional” credit.
- Students who are unable to complete the institutional credit due to extenuating circumstances may be given a waiver and will graduate with completion of highlighted 23.5 credits and multidisciplinary/service learning project.
Student Media Permission Form: this form should be filled out by a student’s legal guardian authorizing the use of their child’s media on the School District of Philadelphia’s website.
EH-80 Parental Permission Form: this is the English version of the Field Trip Permission Form.
EH-80s Parental Permission Form (Spanish): this is the Spanish version of the Field Trip Permission Form.